Monday, November 5, 2012

Tomorrow Will Preface History

Is anyone else excited about the presidential election tomorrow?

I can't help myself. Election day is very exciting for me. I love that the majority of our country is waiting to hear who will take the reigns of America for the next four years.

I love the passion shown from both sides during the campaign.

Watching the trend of some good presidents and some less than good-- the day before the election leaves us with uncertainty of what is to come so it offers cautious optimism about the future.

We don't know how well or not well the nominees will do once they hold the coveted position... but we have hope whomever it is will do amazingly wonderful things for us and our future.

Here's to hope!

Please get out and vote tomorrow! Be a part of this incredible process!



No comments:

Post a Comment