Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kickstarter and The Malformation of Health Care

Have you thought about ways you want to change the world?

This blog and its facebook group counterpart ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/352009698155992/)
works diligently to try and do just that.  

I've found that the more we tell our stories about pivotal life experiences, the more others learn and the more positive change we can create!

With this in mind I have decided to launch a kickstarter campaign to further share my health care journey. In my book, I discuss some of the pitfalls in the American health care system, I offer tips on struggling through the system, and offer encouragement for others to use their experiences to help create positive effective change in our world.

Please take the time to view my kickstarter pitch here:


If it strikes a chord with you, please share it so the campaign will have the potential of going viral and doing the most good.

Together we can do incredible things!!! Here's a small step :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment